Shawford Parish Hall
Pearson Lane, SO21 2AA
£75 (free CD & massage oil)
19-Apr-13 to 19-Apr-14
Fri, 10.30-12.30pm weekly, Each course 4 weeks
A 4 week postnatal mother and baby class (newborn to 20 weeks) to give new mothers the opportunity to learn more about parenting their new baby in an easy going, non-judgemental environment. The course content includes
• Baby Touch Therapy - our unique light baby massage routine.
• How to aid bonding with your new baby
• Learn ways to calm a crying baby
• Tips to soothe baby colic
• How to cope with your fussy baby
• How to survive evening cluster feeds
• How to help your baby to sleep a little more
• An introduction to babywearing (AKA: getting your arms back!)
• What baby products are really worth having
• Help you to feel more calm and confident as a new mother.
If you would like to learn more relaxed ways of parenting than following rules and routines set out by baby experts, such as Gina Ford, this is the course for you! Pre booking essential.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.