Lansdowne Road, N17 9XE
020 8801 9914
1-Dec-14 to 1-Dec-16
Call in for details.
Pembury House is an inclusive centre. We work in partnership with all our children and their families to share strengths and experiences. We learn from each other, building strong and supportive relationships to develop our full potential.
What services you can expect from us:
• High quality early learning for children from one to four years.
• courses in English for speakers of other languages, literacy,
numeracy and IT.
• Baby and toddler groups.
• Parenting support, advice and information.
• Links to family health services.
• Support for parents looking for work or training.
• Information about childcare for working / studying parents.
We have a full range of activities, many with crèche support for parents/carers, during the week.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.