Shropshire Hall, N22 6LD
020 8826 9280
23-Feb-15 to 23-Feb-17
Contact or drop in for details
Working in partnership with a number of organisations, Noel Park Children's Centre delivers its community services from several local venues.
What services you can expect from us?
• High quality early learning for children from birth to five years.
• Parenting support and information.
• Links to family health services.
• Support for parents looking for work or training.
• A place where parents can meet other parents.
• A Parents Forum.
• Parents/carers can see their midwife and health visitor on site
• Parents/carers/childminders can stay and play with their
children in “Drop-In” activities.
• Parents/carers are supported with classes, workshops, parenting
programmes and one-to-one advice sessions addressing a range of family needs.
• Information is available about Haringey services, childcare options, safety,
parenting support, health, and employment & training.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.