136 Tottenham Lane, N8 7EL
020 8348 8429
The Hornsey Historical Society is housed in The Old School House. Built in 1848, this is one of the oldest buildings in N8.
The Old School House was originally built by the Rector of Hornsey to house the Infants School.
Now it is open to the public for lectures, as a bookshop selling local historical publications, for exhibitions, art classes, a monthly Oral History Group...
The OSH is normally open for sales and enquiries on Thursdays and Fridays from 10am-2pm, and on Saturdays from 10.30am-4.30 pm.
Please login first.