This central, red-brick landmark was originally built in 1895 - by public subscription - as a memorial to Henry Reader Williams. Williams was a local wine merchant and councillor who apparently led a campaign to prevent Highgate Wood from being developed.
For more information about the clocktower and other local landmarks contact the Hornsey Historical Society - http://hornseyhistorical.org.uk/
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.