136 Tottenham Lane, N8 7EL
020 8348 8429
For opening times - see below.
The Old School House was built in 1848, and is one of the oldest buildings in N8.
It was originally built by the Rector of Hornsey to house the Infants School.
Today it houses the Hornsey Historical Society, which is open to the public for lectures, as a bookshop selling publications, for exhibitions, art classes, a monthly Oral History Group...
The OSH is normally open for sales and enquiries on Thursdays and Fridays from 10am-2pm, and on Saturdays from 10.30am-4.30 pm.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.