Jacksons Lane

Highgate

disabled access

The distinctive Jacksons Lane is a multi-arts venue across the road from Highgate tube station. Housed in a striking red-bricked gothic church conversion, the building is home to a 160 capacity theatre, a large scale dance and rehearsal studio a cafe and bar and four other multi-purpose spaces.

It is a hub for kids' and adult classes - be it music, yoga, martial arts or circus skills - with concerts, comedy, spoken word, kids and grown-up shows... and a child friendly cafe.

Jackson's Lane - previously Jackson's Lane Wesleyan Methodist Church - first opened in 1905, on the current site at the corner of Archway Road and Jacksons Lane. The building was designed by Highgate resident W. H. Boney.

During the 1960s Jacksons Lane made a name for itself for all its community work. In 1976 the church closed but shortly after reopened as an arts centre.

Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.

Add review

Reviews