9 months to 1 year
Nanny sought to look after 10 month old twin boys from end of March / early April. Hours required: 4 days a week, Tuesday - Friday, 7am-7pm, together with evening babysitting approx 3 times per month. This is a live-out position; however a willingness to do the very occasional overnight stay would be a bonus. The usual nursery duties are required, but no additional housework. We are open to applications from male or female candidates.
QUALIFICATIONS AND EXPERIENCE
- Twin experience is preferred, but candidates with experience in multi-child households will be considered. Some experience with infants (as opposed to older children) is essential.
- Excellent spoken and written English
- Valid CRB/DBS check (not older than 2 years)
- Be OFSTED registered or be willing to register
- Hold valid paediatric first aid certificate
- Have experience in child weaning, and be able to cook healthy nutritious meals for the twins
- Clean driving licence (at least 2 years)
- Non smoker
Salary negotiable. Paid holiday.
To apply, please send a CV, covering letter and at least two recent checkable references to the email address above. Referees will not be contacted until after the interview stage.
Please login first.