Earlham Grove, High Road, N22
1-Dec-14 to 1-Dec-16
Playground, Bowling Club, Formal Gardens.
Woodside Park was first laid out around the turn of the century and by 1914 boasted a bandstand and bowling green. Sadly the bandstand disappeared many years ago, but the park still plays host to an active bowling club and popular play ground.
Two of Haringey's historic buildings are located within the park: Woodside House (see pic), formally Wood Green Town Hall, is now used as council offices; and the Grade II listed Mushroom House.
Woodside House was built as a private residence in the ‘Italianate' style around 1865, when nearby White Hart Lane was a country lane winding towards the village of Tottenham. The house has been known by other names, including Westbury House and Earlham Grove House.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.