David Lloyd Leisure Club
Squirrel's Heath Lane, RM112DY
£72 per 6 week term
29-Mar-16 to 29-Mar-21
Tue, 12.40pm - 2pm, Booking required
Learn your antenatal education and active birth techniques in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body & your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby's birthing day.
• Traditional antenatal education
• Active birth awareness
• Understanding medical induction and interventions
• Flowing movement sequences to help baby find their optimal foetal position and prepare birthing muscles.
• Breathing and relaxation techniques for every stage of labour
• FEDANT approved.
• A guided relaxation and confidence boosting segment to help release anxieties and achieve a birthing experience you feel bonded to. We consider the role of hormones and mindset & so often attract mums-to-be who know they may have a managed or assisted delivery.
Classes are supportive of all birth choices & are adapted to suit (and in many cases help ease) most pregnancy conditions and ailments.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.