Little Hands and Feet Children's Centre
Lagley Hall, Douglas Gardens, Berkhamsted, HP4 3PE
£72 per term
28-Feb-15 to 28-Feb-17
Our all inclusive Active Antenatal™ method is a ground breaking, effective & all encompassing pregnancy class helping you to learn your antenatal education & active birth techniques in a truly effective way – anchored to your breath, your body & your movement – exactly where you will need it on your baby's birthing day.
Each class delivers:
• Traditional antenatal education
• Active birth awareness
• An easy way to understand medical induction & interventions
• Flowing movement sequences anchored to your body & breath
• Breathing techniques for every stage of labour
• Relaxation techniques
• Peer-to-peer support in a women only class
Classes can be started from 14 weeks of pregnancy & are taught over a 6-week term. Women can do as many terms as they wish. We are supportive of all birth choices.
Daisy Birthing® - A practical, educational & supportive journey through labour & birth.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.