Divot Place, Off Hamels Drive, SG13 7SP
The East HUB offers information and support for parents and carers of children with disabilities or additional needs aged 0-19 in Hertfordshire. We have a sister project, the West HUB based in Watford (see separate listing).
We can offer free and impartial support via phone, email and face to face with:
• Helping you find activities, groups and training
• Information about benefits and parking
• Support at meetings about your child
• Support with relevant forms and letters
• Signposting to a range of local services including specialist services
• Keeping you informed with regular newsletters and updates
• Helping to develop inclusive provision in the community
Toy library for disabled children and young people
Access to PCs, internet and social story software
Accessible and friendly spaces for parents and professionals to meet (booking required)
Please login first.