Kensington & Chelsea
Salary commensurate with experience
We are seeking a motivated Business Developer to join our team. The candidate can work from home and will be needed for 3/4 hours per day. Ideally someone passionate about learning to help expand this new business, seeing it as an opportunity to really see the company as their own.
This person will be responsible for a range of tasks: client interaction, speaking to schools and educational agents, development of relationships and organising tutors and clients. Working with 2 person team on ideas and PR.
Confident in the following skills and attributes?
· Strong person skills, good on the phones and with people.
· Knowledge of pressures of exams, curriculums; can empathise with Mums and busy clients.
· Good interpersonal communication skills, email and face to face
·Fluent spoken English; excellent verbal and written communication
·Proficient in Office, Google docs and Dropbox.
· Proven organisational abilities; consistent attention to detail
· Experience in feasibility studies, concept design and development
· All legal permits and visas required to work in the UK
Ideally you will be able to start within four weeks or earlier. No Previous experience required.
Please login first.