388 Streatham High Road, London, SW16 6HX
020 3515 7088
16-Feb-15 to 16-Feb-17
0 months to 5 years
Streatham Hub Children's Centre is at the heart of the community and offers a place where children under 5 years old and their families can receive seamless integrated services and information, and where they can access help from teams of professional.
Our Children's Centre programme provides integrated education, care, family support, health services and support with employment under one roof. We are open to walk-ins for advice or to find out how we can support your needs.
Activities associated with this Children's Centre:
* Parent/carer child care and “drop in” session
* Childminder support
* Family and parenting support and advice
* Family health advice
* Job Centre Plus links and services
* Learning and training opportunities
* Activities to raise community awareness
* Consultation and information sharing on services
* Signposting to other services.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.