Seeking mentors across Lambeth, SW9
Our mission: To improve the lives of primary school children with behavioural difficulties who are at risk of developing anti-social or criminal behaviour by offering them tailored, one-to-one mentoring with a carefully screened, trained and supervised adult.
Mentors and staff use a solution-focused approach to grow a child's strengths, build their self-esteem, and find positive alternatives to their challenging behaviour that could otherwise result in anti-social or criminal offending in later life.
* Introduce more safety and stability into children's lives
* Directly address the difficulties experienced by each child and family
* Channel children's energy into projects that give a sense of personal achievement
* Nurture children's self-worth
* Reduce the isolation children and families may be experiencing
* Support children to find the motivation and life skills to move forward positively.
Please login first.