Siddons Road, SE23 2JQ
3 years to 11 years
Skilled and Experienced Special Needs Teacher
Institute of Education University of London - 1998.
PGCE DFEE: RP 97/53226
Current Enhanced DBS December 2014.
Tuition Per Hour: £27 - £30 plus £5 travel expenses
• Francine has over ten years' experience of teaching primary school children , particularly special educational needs
• She has undertaken extensive in service training in Autistic Spectrum Conditions, while teaching at the renowned Lark Hall Primary School, Centre for Autism for more than five years
• Over the last two years she has been employed as a Specialist Specific Speech and Language Impairment teacher in Camden
• She is a qualified Secondary Art and Design Teacher, has taught in schools and tutored Art in Adult education
• She is an open access member of the Thames Barrier Print Studio
Please login first.