43 Pickup Street, Clayton-le-Moors, BB5 5NS
FCCC Clayton was established in 1998 within the former Wesleyan School Building dating to 1879. We are located at the heart of Clayton le Moors village within walking distance of the three local primary schools.
Registered for 48 children including a specialist 12 place Baby Unit, the nursery provides the highest levels of care and pre-school education across our age groups.
Please login first.