7 years to 8 years
I have 4 bin bags full of clothes that have been worn by my daughter. Many look brand new and many have been passed down, hence the reason for so many.
There are loads of Brand names such as Next, Boden, Zara, Joules, GAP, John Lewis, M&S, H&M and the usual supermarket brands.
The bundle includes:
- 28 long sleeved t-shirts/tops
- 22 short sleeved t-shirts/tops
- 8 sleeveless t-shirts/tops
- 5 pairs of PJ's (both winter and summer)
- 16 skirts
- 7 summer dresses (I say for days on the beach)
- 4 smarter summer/party type dresses
- 3 long sleeved casual dresses
- 8 pairs of leggings (various colours)
- 6 pairs of jeans (various styles)
- 1 pair of cream cords
- 1 3/4 leg white jeans
- 1 jogging bottoms
- 12 cardigans/fleeces/shrugs (some including hoods)
- 7 jumpers (some including hoods)
- 9 pairs of tights (various colours)
Please NO SORTERS.
All the clothes have been washed, ironed and ready to be worm and come from a non smoking home. Please email me if interested
Please login first.