Bakehouse Theatre, SE3 9LA
07554 762 933
Designed for parents in the immediate 6 weeks post birth.
A unique approach to baby care and in a friendly, relaxed and comfortable environment help you to learn about:-
* Calming and soothing
* Swaddling (the fors and againsts) and settling
* Winding .... so much more than patting the back
* Dry bathing and early massage
* The characteristics of your new born
* Using these characteristics to settle and comfort
* Post labour body care for mum
The sessions are very much designed to attend with your baby.
You'll benefit from the gentle guidance of a qualified Daisy Birthing and Baby teacher.
Attention also given to common baby issues such as colic, hic-cups, reflux, flat head, how to spot these and what you can do at home, to support baby.
This FREE introductory 2hr session will run in April in Blackheath.
Places are limited so please register your interest early.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.