Croxteth Hall & Country Park
Croxteth Hall Lane, Liverpool, L12 0HB
18-Jul-15 to 19-Jul-20
Sat, Sun, noon - 6PM each day
Saturday 18th & Sunday 19th July 2015.
Our next artisan spectacular event is inside and around the truly wondrous Croxteth Hall.. This venue is steeped in history and dates from 1575..
We welcomed 1000's of visitors to our 1 day event here in 2014 - and the feedback was amazing.. so good in fact that we've organised a 2 day extravaganza to showcase the BEST that the North West has to offer in terms of art, crafts, foods & drinks..
Reasons to come..
* see things that are not on any high street
* Truly magnificent venue within 500 acres of fabulous parkland
* heritage weekend - no entrance fee to the Hall (it's Free)
* walled garden (stunning)
* large play areas for the kids
* animal farm
* FREE car parking
* fantastic FREE day out for all the family
The very best in art, craft, food, drink, entertainment & educational play & workshops..
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.