UHSM Antenatal Unit
UHSM Antenatal Unit, M23 9LT
28-Dec-14 to 28-Dec-16
Wed, 17:45 - 18:45
Our Antenatal Pilates classes are designed to cover a range of educational aspects and exercise elements. They are kept to small numbers to ensure enough individual attention can be given and can also lead to great supportive friendships being forged during this exciting and challenging time. You can participate in the class anytime from week 12 of pregnancy through to birth.
Benefits of Antenatal Pilates include:
• Reduced pelvic and back pain
• Reduced incidence of stress incontinence
• Stronger core and pelvic floor in physical preparation for labour
• Improved posture which will help limit stress through your joints
• Learn how to exercise safely during pregnancy
• Meet other ladies and share pregnancy experiences
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.