17 Cecil Road, Hale, WA15 6BH
9-May-16 to 9-May-21
Sun, 10am till 4pm, Runs over 2 days
The Wise Hippo Birthing method is an exciting, simple, straightforward UK focused complete antenatal education and is a fantastic way to prepare for your birth from 20 weeks+.
So much negativity around birth has created fear of labour and birthing this is where the simple yet powerful techniques reduce fear, helping you to gain confidence and belief in your body's own ability whilst remaining emotionally and physically relaxed during labour and birth.
You will learn self hypnosis, breathing techniques, active birth management, birth positions, birth choices, partner's role and so much more.
Some of the benefits of Hypnobirthing
- Understanding the physical and psychological processes that occur during labour and birth
- Fear release
- Confidence building
- Belief in your body's own ability to birth naturally more calmly
- Reduce the need for medical intervention
- Bonding as a family
- Birth partner preparation – they have a very specific role to play
- What to expect immediately after birth
What is provided?
- 2 day intensive course
- A workbook and practice Diary
- 6 x mp3s are provided to support your practice at home.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.