Barrack Street,, M15 4ER
30-Jan-13 to 30-Jan-15
dawn to dusk
HistoryThe site previously contained the barracks and was home to a battalion of the 15th King's Hussars, a unit that later gained prominence for its enforcement role played within the Peterloo massacre of 1819. By the turn of the 20th century the area was redeveloped into St George's Park.
Children's play area, Multi use games area (MUGA), Football pitch
It was renamed Barrack Park in 1994 following refurbishment.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.