Manchester City Library
151 Deansgate, M3 3WD
Sat, 9.30AM - 3PM
StartUp Saturday is a fun and friendly one-day course for people who want to start their own business.
join small business expert and author Emma Jones to learn how to turn your idea into a business.
Even if you've already started your business, you'll learn something new at StartUp Saturday!
• How to uncover your BIG Idea and research the market
• 5 points to include in a business plan
• The must-do's – register the company and protect your brand
• Straight forward finance and easy budgeting techniques
• Set-up tips on office tech, furnishings & fashion!
• Make some noise! Successful marketing on a budget
• 5 essential social media tools and how to make the most of them
• Happy Customers and Balanced Business – you can achieve it all!
Ticket price includes a StartUp Kit, as well as coffee and cake!
Book your place at: http://www.startupsaturday-manchester.eventbrite.com/
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.