272 Upper Fourth St, Milton Keynes, MK9 1DP
6 years to 12 years
We offer extensive practice in the question types and techniques required to see success in the 11+ and 12+ grammar school entrance examinations. These skills are incorporated into a student's study programme and are supplemented with exercises intended to broaden a student's vocabulary and maths skills.
As well as normal, weekly sessions, we offer several intensive courses over the school summer holidays. These are particularly popular with those students seeking a boost to their regular studies or those who have left the decision to enter the exam rather late.
Typical 11+ programme will include:
• Learning and practising the techniques for a particular question type.
• Vocabulary building.
• Words puzzle sheet to increase word knowledge.
• Mental maths to improve speed.
• General maths skills to enhance logical thought.
• Word games for antonym, synonym, and homophone recognition.