3 years to Adult
Norfolk Parent Partnership provides information and support for parents and carers of children with special educational needs.
Norfolk Parent Partnership:
- Offers confidential telephone support and information
- Provides written information
- Produces a termly newsletter which is available from your school
- Puts parents and carers in touch with others who may be able to help
- Offers the support of a volunteer Independent Parental Supporter
- Provides training for Volunteers
- Ensures parents views are represented and influence SEN Policy and Practice
The next training course for new Independent Parental Supporter volunteers (who provide hands-on support to parents who have concerns about their children's education) is from 1st October, at Acle War Memorial Recreation Social Club. See http://www.norfolkparentpartnership.org.uk/volunteers.htm for more details.
Please login first.