Norwich Wellbeing Centre
15 Chapelfield East, Norwich, NR1SF
Rosie Taylor is a senior physiotherapist and (advanced 500 hr yoga alliance , BWY and pregnancy yoga teacher) who treats women through pregnancy, post-natally and also works with children and babies. She has developed Physiyoga , combining elements of physiotherapy with traditional yoga to create a safe and anatomically based yoga practice for you and your developing baby.
Pregnancy Yoga is great for
- Helping ease out sacro-iliac, pelvic, lower back , rib or upper back pain
- Helps with decreasing anxiety, accepting body changes and helps to regulate hormonal fluctuations
- Aiding relaxation, digestion and sleep
- You will learn mantras to soothe your baby and your mind
- Find a beautiful feminine flow to improve strength around flexible joints
- Learn breathing techniques to calm the mind during pregnancy as well as during childbirth
- Learn some basic active birthing techniques
This is a 6 week course, which will focus on a different theme each week
Suitable from 12 weeks on.
Please book online at www.physi-yoga.co.uk
If you can bring along a blanket and cushion
Please login first.