Ashington Children's Centre
Ashington Children's Centre, Alexandra Road, Ashington, NE63 9EF
8-Jan-15 to 8-Jan-17
At this session a midwife will discuss with you several issues relevant to your pregnancy which will include:
* The options available to you on where to deliver your baby
* Healthy eating and food to be avoided
* Smoking, alcohol and drugs in pregnancy
* Routine screening tests; such as, blood tests, scans etc
* Minor ailments in early pregnancy
* Services provided by Children's Centres and Social Support Groups for pregnant women in the area
You will also be given your maternity records at this visit.
The early pregnancy sessions are held at Ashington Children's Centre (SureStart) every Monday at 9.15am. There is no need to book, just come along.
Before you leave remember to make a "Booking In" appointment at the reception desk at Ashington Children's Centre on your way out or telephone 01670 819988
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.