British Waterways Building, Castle Wharf, Canal Street, Nottingham, NG1 7EH
£8 adult / £6 child / free for pre-walking infants
Join Big Fish Little Fish as we celebrate our first year of family raving in Nottingham with a festive ‘Winter Wonderland' themed party and a feast of fantastic local DJ's including Stiff Kittens (Rough Trade/Bodega) and support from our resident Charlie Paget (Percussion/Alley Cafe) playing (grown up) dance music on the multi sensory dancefloor.
Family fun for the post-rave generation of parents - helping them to be responsibly irresponsible since 2013. Our raves are designed to be as much fun for the adults as they are the children, and are social, daft, anarchic and creative spaces for all the family to enjoy.
What kind of fun are we going to have?
* Licensed Bar
* Amazing DJs playing grown up dance music
* Club lighting
* Crafty Monkeys craft area with festive themed crafts
* Play area with tents and tunnels
* Giant colouring-in mural
* Babies-only safe space with soft mats, sofas and ball-pool
* Parachute dance
* Glowsticks and transfer tattoos
* Glitter cannons
*Cakes and savouries from the Glee kitchen
*the nice lolly company
And the practicalities;
* Baby change
* Buggy park
* Sound levels monitored to be safe for even the smallest ears
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.