Gregory Boulevard, Hyson Green, Nottingham, NG7 6BE
0115 915 2483
Hyson Green Library is a busy community library close to the Forest Recreation Ground and next to the Art Exchange.
Regular activites, all free, include:
- ESOL Class every Monday 10.00 - 12.00
- Homework Help session every Wednesday and Friday 3.45 - 5.45
- Sure Start Sing, Wiggle and Giggle every Wednesday 1.30 - 2.30
- Conversation Group every Friday 10.30 - 12.00.
- Totstime every Friday 10.30 - 11.00
- Craft Club Alternate Saturdays from 2.00
- Reading Group last Friday of each month 2.30 - 3.30
- Councillor Surgeries (Arboretum & Berridge Wards) every Saturday 11.00 - 12.00
Please login first.