Squires Avenue, Bulwell, Nottingham, NG6 9UP
0115 915 5555
24-Feb-16 to 24-Feb-21
Bulwell Hall Park is home to both wildlife areas and recreational facilities. The park's ancient woodlands and nationally rare grasslands sit comfortably alongside an 18 hole golf course, cricket pitch, fishing lakes and pavilion.
• Disability Access – some areas have surfaced paths, mostly unsurfaced paths and tracks
• On Site Parking
• Picnic Area
• Play Area and outdoor gym equipment
• Dogs Permitted
• Golf / Cricket / Football
• Orienteering Map (download from our web site)
• Bird Watching and Wildlife areas
• Public Transport
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.