Compton Acres, West Bridgford, Nottingham, NG2 7NZ
0115 958 8242
17-Jun-15 to 17-Jun-20
This 4.3 hectare site, a disused claypit, has a variety of habitats including marshland, pools, calcareous grassland and areas of scrub and woodland. The reserve is now owned by Rushcliffe Borough Council, having previously been used by the Wilford Brick Company (1895 – 1967) for the excavation of brick-making clay. The marshland area has been designated as a Site of Special Scientific Interest (SSSI).
Entrance is via Compton Acres, West Bridgford (SK571355) and Landmere Lane (SK569354) NG2 7NZ.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.