The Hermitage Centre, Church Street, Ruddington, Nottingham, NG11 6HA
£32 per set of four workshops
10-Oct-16 to 10-Oct-21
An opportunity to enjoy the first months bonding with your baby.
Benefits of Baby Massage:
- The soothing strokes of massage help relieve colic pain and aid constipation.
- Promotes Relaxation aiding baby's sleep
- Encourages joint flexibility & muscular co-ordination
- Can be reassuring after a traumatic birth
- Enhances bonding with parent (helps with post natal depression)
- Increases circulation, improving the immune system and removing toxins
In a class you can meet with other parents in a friendly and welcoming setting.
Recommended age between 6 weeks - 8 months.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.