Oldham & Rochdale
Oldham Hulme Grammar School
Chamber Rd, Oldham, OL8 4BX
0844 243 6233
12noon-1.30pm, 11.30am NCT members
NEARLY NEW baby and child clothes/equipment/nursery items/toys/buggies/baby gyms/maternity clothes etc.<br />This is NOT A TABLE TOP SALE - items are grouped, sorted, checked for quality and labelled with the set price with clothes all on hangers according to age - top quality, next to new items which will save you a fortune. <br />We will also have a range of stalls and our infamous 'sling library' as well as refreshments & home made cakes.<br />If you want to sell please register by email email@example.com (you price and label your items, drop them off in the morning and collect any unsold items at the end of the day. You receive 75% of the price of all items sold, the remaining 25% goes to support the NCT).<br />Look forward to seeing you there!
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.