19 Paradise Street, Oxford, OX1 1LD
18-Feb-16 to 18-Feb-21
Sat, 10 am - 5 pm, One class per month
Do you want to be in control, confident and excited about the birth of your baby? This relaxing and inspiring 6 hour birth preparation class explores how your state of mind during birth can affect your body and your baby.
Recommended by mums, dads and midwives this course will teach you:
- why anxiety and apprehension can trigger unnecessary pain
- to have confidence in your body
- to feel in control
- how to release any fears that you have about the birth
- self-hypnosis, mindfulness, breathing, relaxation and hypnobirthing techniques
- the importance of the birthing partner's role
- how to enjoy the experience.
100% of mums taking this class recommend us!
For further details, testimonials and class dates please check the website.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.