Gunwharf Quays, Portsmouth, PO1 3TZ
24-Oct-16 to 30-Oct-16
Whether the October half term offers rain or sunshine Portsmouth promises fun and entertainment for the whole family.
1. Fun on the water. For a family thrill head down to the Gunwharf Quays marina for a 20 minute, fast blast RIB ride.
2. Take in Portsmouth's rich maritime history. For the complete family day out submerge in the city's sailing culture. Head to Portsmouth's Historic Dockyard which offers the newly refurbished Mary Rose museum. For breath-taking views, take a trip up the Spinnaker Tower.
3. Tickle your taste buds. Why not take a flavour holiday and taste the world with your family this half term? Start in Italy at Jamie's for handmade pasta and golden risotto, hop over to Japan and test your chop stick skills with Wagamama or jump to Latin America for the very best of Mexican food at Las Iguanas.
4. Reveal your artistic talents. On 29th October join the Aspex team for a week of Halloween fun! Perfect for families, the gallery will be hosting art activities inspired by the traditional Mexican Festival, Day of the Dead!
5. Fun for the whole family. From 21st October - 1st November bring the kids down to enjoy a children's fairground, located in Central Square.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.