The Florence Arms


The Florence arms was built to a design by A E Cogswell, and was constructed in 1924 to replace an earlier pub of the same name. The Florence underwent a major refurbished due to local flooding around the turn of the century and now again in 2013 The Florence Arms has just reopened transformed once again with a modern refurbishment. Come and visit our friendly local two bar corner house, with a separate restaurant/function room.

Add review