Ashton Methodist Church
Wellington Road, Ashton on Ribble, Preston, PR2 1BU
This one day workshop has been specifically designed as an introduction to cake decorating. We deliver this workshop at beginner level so our students can experience and gain confidence with a range of techniques and skills for decorating a celebration cake.
- Layering and covering a sponge cake with fondant.
- Covering a cake board with fondant.
- The art of crimping and frilling.
- Making a gum-paste sneaker.
- Modelling a teddy bear and other farmyard animals.
- Piping letting and borders.
- An introduction to fondant flowers / cutters.
- Putting a celebration cake together with finishing touches.
Lunch and refreshments are included in the price, along with all equipment and materials required on the day. Please just bring an apron and your creative side.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.