WWT Martin Mere Wetland Centre
Fish Lane, Burscough, L40 0TA
£12.60 (adult) £6.00 (child) £9.20 (concession) £33.50
Mon-Fri, Sat, Sun, Thursday 21 July - Sunday 4 September. 10am - 6pm
Collect your Nature Explorer passport on arrival and if you can get at least 6 stickers from the following 8 activities you can get your gold nature explorer badge at our award ceremony at 3.30pm.
• GIANT Lego brick animal trail: It's great to welcome back our giant LEGO brick animals friends. Complete the trail for your sticker.
• Otter talk: Come and meet our family of otters, Ned, Flick, Penny and Belle. Everyday at 11.30am and 2.30pm.
• Canoe safari & boat tours: Drift along in a boat, or head off exploring in your own canoe. (£6 per canoe, seats 3. £3 per boat seat).
• Guide in the hide: Can you name the bird in the picture to get your sticker. Everyday between 12pm and 3pm.
• Feeding the birds: Make feathered friends and have ducks and geese eating out of your hand. Pick up a bag of grain for £1.
• Big bug hunt: Grab your magnifying glasses, we're off to find some creepy crawlies. Everyday from 11am to 12.30pm.
• Wild walk: Balance through Muddy Meadow, hide in the reeds and clamber over the wobbly bridge. See if you can find our hidden blue object to collect your sticker.
• Pond dipping: What lies beneath the murky waters of a pond? Everyday from 1.30pm to 3.30pm.
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.