The Dragon Room
Prospect Street, Caversham, Reading, RG4 8JB
£150 per couple, £90 solo mum
Birthzang Active Birth preparation classes for a positive birth experience
* Hoping for a positive birth?
* Looking for practical ways to cope with labour?
Birthzang's one day 'Janet Balaskas' Active Birth Workshop will help you prepare your body and mind for a positive birthing experience.
- Understand the physiology, emotion and intuition of birth
- Use breathing, movement and positions to enhance your labour
- Learn practical methods to cope
- What to avoid
- Give your birth partner insight and useful tips to support you
This workshop is ideal for everyone no matter what type of birth you want to have, and no matter how many times you have done it before! You can attend at any point in your pregnancy - from 12 to 42 weeks.
See website for full details.
***Inspiring women to take an active role in their pregnancy, birth and parenthood journey***
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.