Abbots House, Abbey Street, Reading, RG1 3BD
Specialising in Special Educational Needs, education solicitor, Laxmi Patel
can advise on:
• Getting a Statement of Special Educational Needs/EHC plan for your child including the information they need to submit with their request. This includes appealing to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal if the LA refuses to conduct a statutory assessment or issues a note in lieu instead of a Statement/EHC plan.
• The adequacy of the Statement of Special Educational Needs/EHC plan and how parents can request amendments to the Statement/EHC plan
• The Annual Review process including how to prepare and what to expect
• Appealing to the Special Educational Needs and Disability Tribunal including representation at the hearing.
• How changes to the law around special educational needs, to come into effect from September 2014, will affect children with SEN.
Please login first.