Collier Row, Romford, RM5 2BH
9am-3:30pm (until 12Noon on weekends and bank holidays)
The Farm offers free entry to visitors and is open between:
9.00am - 3.30pm daily
9.00am - 12noon on Weekends & Bank Holidays
As an initiative of people from the local community Wellgate Community Farm came to life in 1982 on a 1.5 acre wasteland; a further acre has been added. The name Wellgate was derived from the local areas of Chadwell Heath and Marks Gate. It is run as a charity and is now incorporated.
Come for a visit or get involved with:
* Milking and dairying
* Gardening and herb production
* Fundraising and administration
* Helping at shows and in the shop
* Developing associated crafts - e.g. spinning, beekeeping, woodturning, strawcraft
* Animal husbandry
* Routine repairs and maintenance
* Young Farmers and school visits
* Membership and sponsorship
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.