Parkway House, Sheen Lane, East Sheen, SW14 8LA
020 8487 8500
Many parents need support, friendship or advice when their children are young. We train volunteers with parenting experience in the Richmond area who can visit you at home. They can give you a helping hand and listen to your concerns. All are DBS (CRB) checked and fully trained.
If you have at least one child under 5 and are:-
• Tired, unhappy, stressed or
• Finding it hard to cope with a disability or relationship problems
• Suffering with post-natal illness
• Having a hard time dealing with your child's illness
• Isolated with no family nearby, finding it hard to make friends
WE CAN HELP
To find out more, with no obligation, contact us:
020 8487 8500 or email@example.com
Registered Charity no: 1108975
Please login first.