Hampton Court Road, Hampton, TW12 2EN
020 8831 6000
Garrick's Temple on the Riverside at Hampton was built by the great 18th century actor-manager David Garrick in 1756 to celebrate the genius of William Shakespeare. The Temple is open to the public on Sunday afternoons (14.00-17.00) from the first Sunday in April to the last Sunday in October. Admission to the Garrick/Shakespeare Exhibition and the events held there is free.
The Temple can be hired for many different occasions. Please contact: Rupert Nichol
or call 07880 790 763.
Situated opposite Garrick's Villa on the Hampton Court Road, close to its junctions with Thames Street and Church Street.
Bus: R68, 111, 216, 267 (Summer Sundays only)
Train: The closest rail stations are Hampton Court (then R68 bus) and Hampton (then 111 or 216 bus)
By water: Catch the Hampton Ferry from Approach via the Thames Path (Barge Walk).
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.