The Waldegrave Clinic
82 Waldegrave Road, Teddington, TW11 8NY
30-Aug-13 to 30-Aug-15
Thu, 9.30am - 11.30am, Every Thursday
In a relaxed and supportive environment Breastfeeding Specialist Geraldine Miskin helps mums to overcome any feeding difficulties.
What will happen?
Geraldine works with you, helping you to understand your unique anatomy and why you and your baby may be experiencing difficulty.
Chiropractor Hazel Dillon will also be on hand to advise why your baby may be unsettled.
Your baby's weight will be reviewed and your milk supply assessed, before an informative and personalised discussion about your concerns which include:
• Your baby's weight gain – too little, too much
• Baby position - how this can be improved
• Low milk supply – how to boost your supply
• Sore nipples – how to avoid and how to treat
• How to ensure your baby is accessing the right balance of milk - so you can delight in comfortably breastfeeding your baby.
Cost: £30 per person For details call 020 8943 2424
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.