We are looking for an energetic, enthusiastic, caring and friendly nanny to work 4 days a week (Mon – Thurs) from mid-October, looking after our 11 month old daughter (She will be 11 mths when the nanny starts) in Shad Thames, SE1.
The role will include maintaining our child's routine, preparing healthy and varied meals, entertaining her, taking her for walks and to local play groups aswell as some general housework, mainly keeping the place clean and doing some laundry / ironing (child's clothes).
The ideal candidate will:
- have a genuine love for young children
- have a caring and friendly nature
- be a non-smoker
- have very good English
- have completed a paediatric first aid course
- hold a clean CRB check
- have strong references from previous nanny/childcare positions
- OFSTED registration preferable
Please contact / send your CV to email@example.com if interested.
Please login first.