Together Trust, Schools Hill, Cheadle, Sk8 1JE
0161 283 4848
Inscape House School is holding a workshop for parents/carers of young people with autism about toileting difficulties on 30th September.
• Do you have a child with autism?
• Do they have difficulties understanding about toilet training?
• Does your child withhold their poo? Do they get constipated?
• Do they have sensory problems around using the toilet?
• Does your child get anxious /fearful about going to the toilet?
The aim of the workshop is to give parents/carers a better understanding about the toileting difficulties that can be associated with autism as well as a number of tips and strategies to help minimise these. The workshop will consist of a presentation and some small group work as well as resources and books to look at and information to take away.
Refreshments are provided, but please bring your own lunch.
Places on the workshop cost £10.
Please login first.