Bury St. Edmunds
The Granary, CO108LL
20-Jan-16 to 20-Jan-21
Inner Calm Birth believes in teaching you tools and techniques to help achieve a calm and confident labour. I birthed using The Wise Hippo birthing programme and it opened my eyes to how birth can be.
- Do you sit there watching birth on TV and say to yourself "Crikey Moses, I dont want birth to be like that?!?"
- Are you the type of woman who usually has everything under control and you're worried about whats going to happen during labour?
- Do you and your birth partner want to work as a team on the big day? And no, I don't mean being a chief hand holder and mopper of brow, but how to actually be your advocate on the day and how best to support you and protect your birthing environment.
- Are you looking for support from someone who is passionate about being there for you every step of the way, being as hands on or as hands off as you need?
- Do you or your birth partner work obscure hours and can't commit to a course with set dates and times?
Then you know what? You've come to the right place.
Drop me an email, call, text, send me a smoke signal - whichever works for you.
Let's talk about how I can help
Times and prices are subject to change. Contact venue before setting out.
Please login first.