Surrey First Aid Training Head Office, 4 Saxton House, Parklands Business Park, Guildford, GU2 9JX
Why do we get stressed? Will it affect my babies and children?
Not only do adults suffer from stress, but babies and children do too.
Stress Awareness and Management: An Early Years Approach
We offer courses to help identify the causes of stress and develop methods to reduce it.
Family course (2 hours):
- Define stress
- Identify ways stress can manifest itself in adults and babies
- Introduce principles for creating a safe and settling environment
Professional course (6 hours)
As per Family Course but additionally:
- Manage transitions that affect babies and children
- Develop resources to help in stressful situations
- Set boundaries to acknowledge a child's and adult's intentions
- Introduce the concept of pacing
This can be provided either in-house at a suitable time for you, or let us know if you'd prefer to attend a public course.
Please login first.