at your location
294 Woodham lane, New haw, Addlestone, KT15 3NT
01932 341 405
This qualiﬁcation is an introduction to the information and knowledge needed to work in primary, secondary or special schools.
It covers the many varied roles that full and part time support staff may for fill including: administrative roles, site support roles, technical roles and volunteers, as well as those roles that work directly with children and young people in the school environment.
Who it's for:
• Administrative roles.
• Site support roles.
The QCF/NVQ offers a range of job-specific optional units covering topics such as:
• Child and Young Person Development
• Communication and Professional Relationships with Children, Young People and Adults
• Equality, Diversity and Inclusion in Work with Children and Young People • Safeguarding the Welfare of Children and Young People • Schools and Organisations
Learn As You Earn
• Learn as you earn
• Fast-track options for those in the industry
• Study those areas that are relevant to your working environment and asked for by the industry
we can help by putting in a monthly payment plan.Discount will be provided if you quote Mumsnet surrey
Please login first.